InHouse Co. believes that diversity is vital to our firm's success, both for our employees and for our clients. We are dedicated to make all employment and human resource policies and decisions without discrimination based on race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, physical handicap, or any other legally protected status.
HOW TO APPLY
We are constantly seeking motivated, qualified candidates. Please send your Curriculum Vitae together with a cover letter explaining your interest in working at InHouse Co. by email to email@example.com, attention: Human Resources Manager.
We are looking for candidates with varying levels of experience. The following job descriptions are presented below to provide the reader with an understanding of the education, training and skills required for different job categories.
- STAFF AND MANAGERIAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- We consistently have opportunities for administrative and support personnel. Please forward your curriculum vitae to the attention of the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- LITIGATION PARALEGAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- We are looking for Litigation paralegals who can provide invaluable aid to our attorneys in the litigation process. They should be able to act as the backbone of the trial team, coordinating the thousands of details that must be accomplished before, during and after trial. Please forward your curriculum vitae to the attention of the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com
- LITIGATION ATTORNEY EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
As litigation attorneys, we expect that you are able to conduct initial case investigation to determine, in the plaintiff’s case, if enough evidence exists to file a lawsuit or, in the defendant’s case, what evidence exists to defend a potential suit. You are also expected to be able to draft a variety of pleadings and motions on behalf of the plaintiff or defendant. You are further expected to be able to employ a variety of discovery devices to gain information relevant to the lawsuit, including interrogatories, depositions, requests for production and requests for admission. In addition, you should be familiar in preparing for trial as to conduct pre-trial depositions of experts and key witnesses; prepare demonstrative to be used as trial exhibits; and draft and argue pre-trial motions. Finally, you are expected to be able to select a jury and present their case in court, present opening and closing statements, examine and cross-examine witnesses and craft a persuasive story for the fact-finder (judge or jury) through testimony and evidence. Please forward your curriculum vitae to the attention of the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org